NEW READINESS CENTER – CAMP WILLIAMS
UTAH NATIONAL GUARD – BLUFFDALE, UT
New Readiness Center
Utah National Guard
Bluffdale, UT 84065
Owner: Utah National Guard
Architect: Ridgeline Design Concepts LLC
Gramoll Construction Contact: Aaron Nielsen
175 West 1100 North
North Salt Lake, Utah 84054
(801) 295-2341 Phone
(801) 295-2356 Fax
Bids Due: 2:00 PM, August 16, 2017
Gramoll Construction has been selected by The Utah DFCM as a shortlisted bidding General Contractor on the New Readiness Center at Camp Williams. The project consists of building a new two story Readiness Center located in the Utah National Guard’s Camp Williams in Bluffdale, Utah, valued at approximately $34,043,000. The approximately 140,600 gross square feet facility will include but is not limited to: an assembly hall, classrooms, kitchen, toilets/showers, offices, storage spaces, locker rooms, special function spaces, and site improvements. The project is to be completed by March 1, 2019.
** PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS: **
- Please review all project documents thoroughly, including all Addenda, Drawings, Specifications and the Appendix to the Specifications.
- Please note that this project will also require unique security protocols during construction as indicated in the project documents.
- There are 10 alternates listed in the project documents and in Addendum #3.
- Documentation for the alternates can be found in multiple places in the project documents (Drawings (ADALT sheets and all other sections of the drawings as well), Specifications, the Appendix to the specifications, Addenda and etc.). Please review them all thoroughly.
- Please separate and list out all costs associated with each alternate separately labeling each with the associated Alternate number and description on your proposal. We request that all Subcontractors fill out the cost proposal form that was issued in Addendum #3 and attach it to their proposals.
- At the request of the owner please review the project documents and take note of any value engineering/cost saving opportunities that you can identify. Please provide a description of these Value Engineering/cost saving options listed out separately on your proposal, including pricing for each option.
- A copy of Gramoll Construction’s Subcontractor Agreement is available for review near the bottom of this page for review. Any modifications to this agreement shall be approved in writing by Gramoll Construction prior to submission of bids.
- Any RFIs or product substitution requests must be mailed to Aaron Nielsen before 2:00 PM on Thursday, July 20th.
Click on the link below to gain access to the Project documents folder on Gramoll’s FTP site. You will need to use the following credentials to gain access to the folder:
User Name: ftpguest
There are currently ELEVEN addenda as of 8/10/17.
Some of the project document files are fairly large. If you are having problems downloading the files please contact our office and you can pick up a flash drive containing the project files.
Please contact Aaron Nielsen if you have any questions or concerns regarding this project.
Gramoll Construction on behalf of the DFCM and Ridgeline Design Architects reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or to waive any formality or technicality in any proposal in the interest of the owner.